[mapguide-users] deactivate mousewheel for mapframe

Bernd Kamjunke bernd.kamjunke at csogis.de
Mon Sep 21 07:35:25 EDT 2009

Hello Jackie!

Thanks for your reply but it did not work. The user is still able
to change the mapscale with the mousewheel.

I have tried this
kartenframe.OnMouseWheel = function() {};
and the same with the document object of the frame with no result.

I have tried this , too without effect:
 var kartenframe = GetKartenFrame();
 var mymousedoc = kartenframe.document;
 mymousedoc.detachEvent("onmousewheel", kartenframe.OnMouseWheel);

Any Ideas are welcome!

Bernd