[mapguide-users] Tile base cache (how to tile the map)

Denny S denny_sutanto1 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 23 07:44:29 EDT 2009

Hi zspitzer,

I'm very new to mapguide, i have downloaded the mapguide maestro, then when
i started the maestro, it asked me to login to my local server,i
successfully connected.
I have "Sheboygan Public" folder, this folder i created base on the step by
step exercise provided by Map Guide Studio 2009.

I browse to my Maps folder under Sheboygan Public, i clicked the map there,
but i cannot see the MGCooker icon there. I have only 2 tabs inside layers
section, which are "Layers by group" , "Layers by drawing order". Maybe my
map is not a base layer group ?
How do i create one ? What should i do to test the mgcooker. I want to
create map tile same as google map. For example : 0_0.gif, 0_1.gif, 1_0.gif,
etc

Thanks