[mapguide-users] CRS of map and layers from database, .NET API

mighty_duck msiljegovic at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 03:10:18 EDT 2009

Hi,

I need to find out, from one side, what CRS is used for showing map in
ajaxviewer, and from the other side, database CRS of layer shown in map. I
need to do this because I need to make appropriate CRS conversion in the
case that CRS used for showing map in ajaxviewer is different from original
CRS(in database) of layer used in that map. Im not sure if this is possible
to check on the client side (I dont see appropriate method for this) and on
the server side Im not sure how to do this (is it possible to find out CRS
of map through session that I retrieve on the client side using
getSessionId() method and how to find out CRS of specific layer in database
using MapGuide API???)

thanks in advance

Regards