[mapguide-users] trouble connecting mapguide maestro postgis

Pedro Venâncio pedrongvenancio at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 25 09:24:09 EDT 2009

I also get the same error with the OGR Provider...

--- On Fri, 9/25/09, Remco Houtkamp <r.houtkamp at burohoutkamp.nl> wrote:

OGR did not work either… I wanted to test if the same thing
happens with mapguide 2.0.2, unfortunately it does not contain the postgis fdo.
So still no luck. I’m starting to worry that nobody will help me out. Can
somebody answer my other question? Does anybody have a similar windows xp setup
running and what versions do you use (postgresql, mapguide, postgis).