[mapguide-users] Failed to read schema from data source: MySQL

Raghu.indigo raghu at indigoinform.com
Tue Sep 29 05:24:13 EDT 2009

I created a data connection through the provider MySQL in Mapguide Maestro ,
tested the connection and I have no problem but when i trying to create a
layer, I get the following error: Failed to read schema from data source.
The operation gave the error message: Error in the remote server: (559)
MgConnectionFailedException.: Can not establish connection.  Please let me
know how to resolve this problem

I am using
Windows xp with sp2
Mapguide 2.0 with Apache