[mapguide-users] Re: Problem with Find Address

Ivan Miličević Ivan.Milicevic at supranet.hr
Thu Apr 8 05:19:12 EDT 2010

It's so wierd that you are only one who is having trouble with almost every one mapguidea samples. If you are not skilled enough to resolve these kind of problems (some of them was really easy), you should be thoughtful. Get someone elese to do your job.

There was (and still is) lot's of people who is making significant effort to give you a hand but dude you must learn by yourself.