[mapguide-users] Re: Problem with Find Address

Zac Spitzer zac.spitzer at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 09:45:52 EDT 2010

On 8 April 2010 19:41, padmini godavarthi <godavarthi.padmini at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> iam not the one whose having problems.iam one of them.i tried for the
> problem then,later iam posting in the forum.
>  if iam unable to solve my problems then i will automatically handover it to
> someone else.you need not worry about it.
>
> if iam asking easy problems then you should leave the question (no need of
> giving answers).
>
>  why you shouldn't give the solution for this

FFS why the fuck shouldn't you go and work it out yourself?

I never swear on mailing lists but this deserve's it

we all have to receive your lame posts

think of it like this, if we shouldn't have to worry about it,
you shouldn't post it, peroid.

if you worked for me and did this, you would get fired

show some respect to other people, just go and learn how to program

lazy, lazy, lazy