[mapguide-users] Re: Layer selectability in MGOS 2.1 beta

Steve G steve.golden at morganhill.ca.gov
Fri Apr 9 17:58:29 EDT 2010

Jackie, not sure if you got much of a response to this "poll", but I am now
just getting back to my MapGuide project and migrating to 2.1.  I think the
arrow feature is helpful to show which layers are selectable, but for the
first time user it is not the most intuitive feature.  They may not
recognize what it means and the fact that you can select/deselect (which
toggles the slash mark).  It definitely is an improvement though.

I would like to find a way to choose from a list of layers which one is
selectable on the map, click on the map, and then have a pop-up property
window.  I know there are more capabilities in Fusion, but I am still using
the AJAX viewer.  If anyone has some solutions, please send my way.

-Steve