[mapguide-users] RE: ECWs and MG 2.1
dave.wilson at autodesk.com
Mon Apr 12 18:42:35 EDT 2010
That error message is misleading. We get that with MGE, but it doesn't prevent the layer from loading and previewing. It may be different in Open Source, but I suspect not unless Maestro is depending on a call where this fails, but MGE Studio can ignore the error.
From: mapguide-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org [mailto:mapguide-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of Thomas Lorenzon
Sent: Monday, April 12, 2010 4:24 PM
To: mapguide-users at lists.osgeo.org
Subject: [mapguide-users] RE: ECWs and MG 2.1
Thanks All, I read all the posts. Try for few hours but without results.
I work with:
- Mapguide 2.1 on a Windows Server 2003 SP2 (Italian Edition)
- IIS and .Net
All works fine with shp and sdf file.
Then I tried to use ECW file...
I copied the NCS files into "C:\Programmi\OSGeo\MapGuide\Server\bin"
I copied gdal_ECW_JP2ECW.dll and gdal_MrSID.dll into
Then I loaded an ecw file (using Maestro):
- before starting I created an external alias
- then create a new dataconnection, select GDAL Provider, select "Composite"
as Type, Browse Alias and select just 1 of the 5 ecw files in the folder
- then "edit configuration document", change the bounds, change the gml
Bounding Box, change the WKT (as you can see in the attached
Raster_XML_144040.txt file) (i checked bounding box and WKT with gvSIG
- Maestro reported no errors
- then created a Layer (no errors reported)
- then created a Map adding just the Raster Layer and select "set view to
current layer extents"
- Maestro show in "Coordinate System" the correct WKT and in "initial map
view" the correct Bounding Box
- now if I select "validate the current resource against common errors" it
show me an error message:
Error - OSGeo.MapGuide.MaestroAPI.LayerDefinition:
Library://Test/Raster_test_3.FeatureSource could not be processed for
spatial info: Errore del server remoto: (559) MgFdoException.:
An exception occurred in FDO component.
Only MOSAIC(), CLIP() and RESAMPLE() are supported.
Someone have any idea?
View this message in context: http://n2.nabble.com/ECWs-and-MG-2-1-tp2978248p4893062.html
Sent from the MapGuide Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
mapguide-users mailing list
mapguide-users at lists.osgeo.org
More information about the mapguide-users