[mapguide-users] current win-setup does not work

Jonathon McIntyre jmatpat at yahoo.ca
Mon Apr 19 17:30:58 EDT 2010

I have seen the installer do strange things when 2.1 beta was installed and then uninstalled and 2.1 installed.  It appears, although I haven't been able to confirm it that there are some settings in the IIS config that are causing the problem (perhaps MIME types/Application Extensions), that do not get removed in the Beta uninstaller.
By running through the steps for the manual install, I have been able to get it to work both times.

Although the problem was on Server 2003 not XP.

Hope this helps,