[mapguide-users] RE: Display the Query Result in a separate popup window

SriRam007 binod_tripathy at yahoo.co.in
Wed Apr 21 07:43:46 EDT 2010

I my first post for this topic I have mentioned that how I was trying to add
dynamically but some error was showing

var newFrame1 = document.createElement("frame");
    newFrame1.id = "newFrame1";
    newFrame1.name = "newFrame1";
    newFrame1.src = "/mapguide/MyApp/query/QueryPopup.aspx"; //This is the
popup page where i want to display the Query Result

    var frameset = parent.parent.maparea; // Here I m getting the framesret.
    frameset.cols = null;
    frameset.rows = "%s,*,0,0,150";
    frameset.appendChild(newFrame1);
    frameset.appendChild(); //Error :: htmlfile: Invalid argument