[mapguide-users] Mapguide with openstreetmap

Gary Morin gary.morin at keynetix.com
Thu Apr 22 10:51:21 EDT 2010

Hi Terry

Do you want to drop me a line or give me a call, I have OpenstreetMap data
converted and ready to go with MapGuide.

Is Nic still there?

Best regards

Gary Morin

Keynetix Ltd
Member of the Key Systems Group

Tel. +44 (0) 1527 68888
Fax: +44 (0) 1527 62880
Dir. +44 (0) 1604 891152
Mobile: 07801 371438
Web Site: http://www.keynetix.com

KeySpatial - Team GIS,
Unite your Business Information
www.keynetix.com/KeySpatial

IMPORTANT: Please address all support & sales correspondence to either
support at keynextix.com or sales at keynetix.com Addressing support questions
to individuals may delay the response