[mapguide-users] Re: Fixing a corrupt repository

Bill T btenbroeck at gmail.com
Sat Apr 24 09:25:20 EDT 2010

Hey folks. I finally got around to trying to fix this. I tried using Dave's
method, and that did not seem to fix this particular issue. I decided to
remove the branch that Maestro had added, and it *seems* that all is well
now. I'm going to be cautious and add the new branch via the Web tier, and
perhaps give Maestro a go again once we have the new version of MGOS up. I
appreciate the responses.