[mapguide-users] Re: Tooltip with null value with Fusion(Internet Explorer)

Mike Adair madair at dmsolutions.ca
Mon Apr 26 10:11:31 EDT 2010

Jose,

If you look at the firebug console, what is the response from the
QUERYMAPFEATRURES request?  That should be the same for IE/FF and you
should be able to see your null value there.  If not, I would step
through the _display() method of MapTip with a debugger to see where the
null is being set.

Mike

--
   Michael Adair