[mapguide-users] Opening an image in an image editor

Jason Birch jason at jasonbirch.com
Mon Apr 26 21:19:38 EDT 2010

If you stream the attachment through a script (ashx if .Net), you can
set the content-disposition http header.  I believe that the print
widget does something similar to this for DWF plots, but could be
wrong...

In php, this looks something like (not tested)

header('Content-disposition: attachment; filename=myfile.jpg');

Jason