[mapguide-users] Re: Opening an image in an image editor

EnvCADGuy marc at environmentalworks.com
Wed Apr 28 12:43:34 EDT 2010

Is it possible to use the ctrl-click command to open a file locally, without
it opening in the browser?  The problem I'm having is finding the right
script to edit if it is possible to open a tiff image locally.  I've spent
several days, and spent hours upon hours trying to find a solution online,
and nothing has worked so far.  So if anyone could help, it would be greatly
appreciated!!!