[mapguide-users] Advanced search of layer using MgFeatureQueryOptions() not working

shepwaydistrictcouncil neil.thompson at shepway.gov.uk
Thu Apr 29 04:14:54 EDT 2010

Hi

I'm querying a layer with information which works well but doesnt give me
the data in a format I need.

If I use the following I get a list of all my address where the column
c_address contains high street which is superb but I then want to sort the
order by c_ref.

This works to just bring back the results:

$queryOptions = new MgFeatureQueryOptions();
$filterQuery = "c_address LIKE '%high street%'";
$queryOptions->SetFilter($filterQuery);

Adding ORDER BY c_ref DESC doesnt seem to do anything:

$queryOptions = new MgFeatureQueryOptions();
$filterQuery = "c_address LIKE '%high street%' ORDER BY c_ref DESC";
$queryOptions->SetFilter($filterQuery);

Is there a way to do an advanced query or am I just missing something
simple?

Thanks
Neil