[mapguide-users] Show help on a specific feature when selected

shepwaydistrictcouncil neil.thompson at shepway.gov.uk
Thu Apr 29 06:04:44 EDT 2010

Hi

Is there any way I can show help information based only on what layer (s)
the user has selected?

I would like for example when the user clicks on my "Tree Preservation
Orders" layer to then perhaps show help specific to that layer in the right
hand pane?

For example the text : "Although this layer displays Tree Preservation
Orders it does not necessarily mean that trees outside of the order are not
protected by a different order. Please contact us for clarification on your
tree before commencing work."

Thanks
Neil