[mapguide-users] Mapguide 2.1 and ESRI ARCGis

Jason Birch jason at jasonbirch.com
Tue Aug 3 16:52:57 EDT 2010

If it's port conflicts:

- disable the mapguide service and any web apps (or apache if you
installed bundled configuration)  and reboot.

- use netstat to identify which ports arcgis server is using.

- reconfigure mapguide to use different ports. These are configured in
serverconfig.ini, webconfig.ini and -- if you're running apache --
httpd.conf

Jason