[mapguide-users] Re: MGOS 2.2 Beta 1 on Win7 64bit Java

Trevor Wekel trevor_wekel at otxsystems.com
Wed Aug 4 00:43:40 EDT 2010

I built this a while ago.  It may work but it has not been exhaustively testing.  This should be a full 64 bit build.  I do not know if anyone has validated the Apache/Tomcat configuration though.

http://download.osgeo.org/mapguide/testing/MapGuideOpenSource-2.2.0.4982-Beta1-x64.exe

Please let me know if it works.

Regards,
Trevor