[mapguide-users] Embed Fusion Layout in Webpage

emluv ELaMunyon at slco.org
Thu Aug 5 16:10:46 EDT 2010

Hello,

I have searched this forum and could not find the answer I need. I am
looking to embed a MGE 2011 Fusion Layout in a webpage (html), in order to
have our department banner across the top. I have been able to achieve this
with the Basic Layout using the information in the Developer's Guide,
however, I am yet to find a solution for Fusion. Any insight would be
greatly appreciated!

Thanks!