[mapguide-users] MapGuide and Xamp

Rafael Pacheco pacheco_rafael at yahoo.com.mx
Sat Aug 7 18:54:03 EDT 2010

Rauf:
I do it too, always install mgos due it configures Apache as is necesary for
itself. Then you can set an alias for your joomla site or stablish it as your
default web site in http.conf.
By this way both work fine. Be care with php configuration due mgos does not
compile it with mysql; if you are in windows go to php.ini and uncomment the
module for mysql; otherwise on Ux, recompile php using "with mysql" sentence.
I hope this can help you.

Regards.

Rafael