[mapguide-users] Refresh map only

Jason Birch jason at jasonbirch.com
Fri Aug 13 20:52:47 EDT 2010

Sorry, not really familiar with the AJAX viewer, and not at a PC where
I can dig into the template files.

...but if the context menu is doing it, I wouldn't be surprised if
there is some way to reach in and address that functionality,
bypassing the Viewer API (if it doesn't have a non-destructive
refresh).