[mapguide-users] getting started in map guide

Pedro Venâncio pedrongvenancio at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 20 17:58:24 EDT 2010

http://mapguide.osgeo.org/GettingStartedGuide.html

--- On Fri, 8/20/10, David Allen <mcallen at metrocast.net> wrote:

    getting started in map guide
  I have just downloaded Map Guide and am trying to get it set up.  I have startted with Map Guide Maestro.  I have created an OSGeo account, user name and password.  When I double click on the Map Guide Maestro icon a screen comes up asking for my user id and password.  I enter the OSGeo username and password and get an error message.  The default it opens to is connect via http and there is a default http address.  I am using both of these.  There is also the option to connect via TCP/IP.  That requests a configuration file.  I have tried the config files that I find in my Program Files/OSGeo directory and I still get an error message.  Can someone help me get past the front door?  Thanks muuch.  David Allen

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----