[mapguide-users] GDAL problems...

Jason Birch jason at jasonbirch.com
Tue Aug 24 16:14:48 EDT 2010

Yeah, I think something changed in the way MapGuide deals with extents.  I
think before it used a discrete call to determine the extents, but now is
using the spatial contexts?  Or maybe the GDAL provider doesn't support the
call that MapGuide is now using?  I'm not sure, but we definitely went
 backwards in determining image layer extents between 1.2 and 2.x.

Sorry I didn't have time to look at the problem Andrew; glad Trevor did :)

Jason