[mapguide-users] Fusion - double click selection

frosty1_4me kbowman at cityofgp.com
Fri Aug 27 15:48:48 EDT 2010

Hi,

I would like to change the current default functionality of the Fusion
template that I'm using (Aqua legend Only) so that instead of the user
having to hover over an object and then clicking the URL in the flyout to
execute the URL report, I want them to also be able to double click the
object instead.  Double clicking the object to access the URL report for the
object has been standard functionality for  years and I would like to
implement that in MGE 2011 as well.

Could anyone help me with this?
Thanks