[mapguide-users] How to do "Click and go"?

benjanmin erictsn at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 04:29:51 EDT 2010

I created a point theme in sdf format, which the xy coordinates are stored
into the column x & y. How can I click the point/ mouse off the point &
click and then go/ zoom to another area based on the x y coordinates.

Now I use the URL activated feature (Basic layout), but the CTRL button need
to be clicked to activate. Also the another web page will be created, can it
be used the same map layout?

Is there any body can give me an ideas? Thanks a lot.