[mapguide-users] Re: MGOS 2.2 Beta with .net Problems

Greg gbneff at cid.utah.gov
Fri Dec 3 10:46:53 EST 2010

OK.  I fixed the out-of-scope problem.  Told you I was a newbie.  Now I have
the following problem:

I run the code below and am able to write sessionId to the page but the map
does not display.  Maybe there is something wrong with my frame tag or with
the location of my web layout.  I can't determine the problem.  I can
display the layout from Maestro and the url looks like this:

http://localhost/mapguide/mapviewerajax/?WEBLAYOUT=Library%3a%2f%2flayouts%2fCid_Map_Basic.WebLayout

the web page from my code looks like the attached image.

This is my setup:

Windows 7 64 bit
vs 2010, compile any cpu, .net target 2.0
iis 7.5

Any suggestions?

http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/file/n5800284/Cid_Map.aspx.png
<%@ Page Language="C#" debug="true" AutoEventWireup="true"
CodeBehind="Cid_Map.aspx.cs" Inherits="Cid_Map.Cid_Map" %>
<%@ Import Namespace="OSGeo.MapGuide" %>

<script runat="server">
    String webLayout = "Library://layouts/Cid_Map_Basic.WebLayout";
    String defaultUser = "Anonymous";
    String defaultPassword = "";
    String sessionId = "";
</script>

<%
    try
    {
        MapGuideApi.MgInitializeWebTier(@"C:\Program Files
(x86)\OSGeo\MapGuide\Web\www\webconfig.ini");
        MgUserInformation userinfo = new
OSGeo.MapGuide.MgUserInformation(defaultUser, defaultPassword);
        MgSite site = new MgSite();
        site.Open(userinfo);
        sessionId = site.CreateSession();
    }
    catch (Exception e)
    {
        Response.Write(e.Message);
    }
%>

<head>
    <title>CID_Map</title>
</head>
        <%Response.Write(sessionId); %>
        <frameset rows="0.*" border="0" framespacing="0">
        <frame />
        <frame src="/mapguide/mapviewernet/ajaxviewer.aspx?SESSION=<%=
sessionId %>&WEBLAYOUT=<%= webLayout %>" name="ViewerFrame" />
        </frameset>