[mapguide-users] Re: Mapguide in cloud ...(Amazon EC2)

Steve G steve.golden at morganhill.ca.gov
Fri Dec 3 20:25:33 EST 2010

This thread's origin is from May 2010...just wondering if anyone has
attempted and successfully got a mapguide server going on AWS.  I noticed
that AWS is now offering a free usage tier for a one year period from
sign-up:

http://aws.amazon.com/free/

Has anyone tried using this?  Just wondering before I potentially waste a
lot of time.  If you were successful can you please describe your
configuration/installation process and any snags you ran into along the way.

Thanks!