[mapguide-users] Re: Mapguide in cloud ...(Amazon EC2)

Steve G steve.golden at morganhill.ca.gov
Mon Dec 6 12:38:59 EST 2010

Thanks for the replies.  I was looking into the free tier from Amazon as a
proof of concept sort of thing.  I realized that it is probably way under
powered for any real-world application, but before I invest real $$$, I was
thinking about testing it out.  Thanks for the references of other hosting
services, I had seen OTX hosting before.

Any other recommendations for low cost hosting?

If I get the free tier EC2 from Amazon going, I will report back to the
group.

-Steve