[mapguide-users] Flexible Layout Map Extents too Large

Greg gbneff at cid.utah.gov
Mon Dec 6 17:58:46 EST 2010

I am trying to create a flexible layout and can not zoom in past a certain
point.  The same map works great in a basic layout.  My coordinate system is
UTM83-12F.  I have set the initial view of the map at 1:60,000 but it won't
zoom in past 1:364,562.  Is there some way to fix the map extents?

Here is a picture of my map in the flexible viewer:
http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/file/n5809740/flexible.png

and here is a picture of it in the basic viewer working correctly:
http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/file/n5809740/basic.png