[mapguide-users] Re: Mapguide JavaAjaxViewer Update Features Memory Leak?

jjdoc jjdoc at mailcity.com
Tue Dec 14 11:26:52 EST 2010

thanks, ar_gaeta. I will try your code and and let you know if it helps.
Regarding your question:
1. getPropertyCount() returns # of properties in a feature. I don't know of
a method that returns the number of features. But once you have a
featurereader, you can just iterate through it and count the total number
yourself.

2. For insert, I think you just need to create the feature, and use
InsertFeature functions instead of Update. I'll need to do something like
that too, after I have this memory leak problem solved. I'll share the code
if I can get it to work.