[mapguide-users] mapguide maestro with shapefiles in database

yashika sareen.yashika at gmail.com
Sun Dec 19 23:24:06 EST 2010

Earlier i used mapguide maestro to display various shapefiles directly.It
worked fine.

Now i created a database (sql2008) for storing the shapefiles .On running
mapguide maestro the layers are correctly shown on the mapguide maestro but
if we add a widget for query to the map set ,it doesnot work.It fetches the
data from the sql database table to display but doesnot selects or zooms to
correct place when we click on the fetched data...
wat to do??