[mapguide-users] Features Sometimes Disappear When Zoomed To

Emily LaMunyon ELaMunyon at slco.org
Mon Dec 27 17:59:26 EST 2010

Hello,

I have a Fusion layout in Mapguide Enterprise 2011 that utilizes Google Maps
for base layers. I have added shapefiles to the map and, for the most part,
they seem to overlay fine. However, I have built a couple of searches and
when certain features are zoomed to based on user input, they disappear. The
map zooms to the correct location, there is just no shape there. I am not
sure why some show up and others do not. Is it possible that it has
something to do with the set scales in Google? Any insight would be greatly
appreciated!

Thanks!