[mapguide-users] Re: Features Sometimes Disappear When Zoomed To

BojanFranc at FER bojan.franc at fer.hr
Tue Dec 28 04:08:36 EST 2010

I have the same problem.

Fusion layout with GoogleMaps base layers, data stored in Oracle 11g
database.

GoogleMap shows the whole World. Our data is contained in a rectangle in
central/south Europe.
One layer contains the border rectangle, one layer contains point data
inside that rectangle.

Everything displays fine when zoomed-out. At some zoom level and below,
features near right and bottom rectangle margin disappear. Rectangle
disappears too. Features in middle and near top and left margin are
displayed properly.
Our area is Longitude 12.0 E - 22.0 E, Latitude 42.0 N - 49.0 N.
The problem appears only for features very near to the border (maybe 0.5
degree from the top and right border).

On basic layout everything works fine.

GoogleMaps
Oracle 11g
MapGuide OpenSource 2.2 Beta (KingOracle provider included in MGOS)
IIS 7.5
.NET 4.0

I didn't play with this any further, this post got my attention due to
similarity.

If I can help in any way to fix this, would be wery glad.

B. Franc