[mapguide-users] Map editing on web application

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Tue Feb 2 03:11:49 EST 2010

By "edit" do you mean interactive edit of the feature?
eg. add points to a polygon and move them around?

If so, you can use OpenLayers (or Fusion/Flexible Layouts):
http://openlayers.org/dev/examples/modify-feature.html

There is no support for interactive editing in the basic weblayouts.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S