[mapguide-users] Re: MapGuideApiPINVOKE

Gunter Becker gunter.becker at csogis.de
Tue Feb 2 04:27:52 EST 2010

Kenneth, thanks for your reply.

No, I don't think so because I tested it on another Windows Server 2008 /
32Bit and it works well.

Next thing I tried was to use your signed MapGuideDotNetAPI.dll you posted
some days ago. This also doesn't work. And then I tried to sign the
MapGuideDotNetAPI.dll by myself with the Signer.exe you mentioned in a
former thread. I dit it directly on the server in the Visual Studio 2008
Command Prompt and it fails with the following message:

c:\Tmp\MaestroKey>Signer -k c:\tmp\MaestroKey\maestroapi.key -outdir
c:\tmp\MaestroKey\Strong -a MapGuideDotNetApi.dll

Execute of corflags.exe failed

Execute of ildasm.exe /? failed
An unexpected processing error did occur: System.NullReferenceException:
Object reference not set to an instance

Maybe it is an .NET issue? What else can I try?

Thanks, Gunter