[mapguide-users] Mapguide Data with Google Map Integration

padmini godavarthi godavarthi.padmini at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 01:53:34 EST 2010

  Hi,
iam using MGOS 2.1 with Maestro 1.0.9 ,on Windows Xp.presently iam using
ajax viewer for displaying the map

i want to integrate my mapguide data with Google Maps.

1)Is MGOS 2.1 supports for integration with google maps? or else i shall use
Mapguide Enterprise version 2010?
2) i read in the forums that most of the users use the fusion layout for
this integrtion.
is it only the way to integration with Google maps(Fusion Layout)..
3) can u explain me the procedure how to integrate with google maps...

ffrom the forums i understood like this

Shape Files

Kml Format(Using Mapguide Studio)

Display in Fusion Layout