[mapguide-users] Re: "Failed to read schema..." error with GDAL

Kenneth Skovhede ks at geograf.dk
Thu Feb 4 14:22:23 EST 2010

If you can select the geometry, I suspect that the error is only cosmetic.

I cannot reproduce the error on my own machine :(.

I have put up r4586 on the download page, which logs the error,
so I can get the full error message.

If you try it out, there should be a longer message in the "About" ->
"Last exception" menu.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S