[mapguide-users] Re: Map editing on web application

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Mon Feb 8 05:59:04 EST 2010

It would require a serious amount of work to implement
the OpenLayers editing tool in the WebLayout.

AFAIK, there has been no work in this direction publicly disclosed.

You may be able to get away with putting an OpenLayers overlay on top of the
MapGuide map, and then edit in that, but there will likely be some sync
issues.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S