[mapguide-users] RE: migrating resources from 2009 server to 2010

Jim O'Leary joleary.public at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 11:03:52 EST 2010

I have followed the steps below, but get the message:

"Another version of this product is already installed. Installation of this
version cannot continue. "

This machine has Windows Server 2003. It already has MapGuide Enterprise
2009 Server on it, as well as Topobase Administrator 2009 and Topobase Web
2009 Web Extensions. I am trying to install MapGuide Enterprise 2010 prior
to installing Topobase Web 2010.

Thanks.