[mapguide-users] malformed syntax error

Jason Birch jason at jasonbirch.com
Sat Feb 13 11:55:03 EST 2010

Jo, did you upgrade you MapServer version at the same time?

I think I vaguely remember someone mentioning that MapServer had made
one of the url parameters required (and I don't think it was LAYERS
this time) and MapGuide not sending a fully-conforming string. Could
just be a vivid dream though :)

If you're unable to find this (sorry I'm not on my pc right now or I'd
look) do you have any way of setting up wireshark on the mapguide
server to see what it's actually requesting?

Jason