[mapguide-users] Re: MrSid, ECW MGOS 2.1 and Maestro 2.0 RC 1

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Mon Feb 15 02:59:45 EST 2010

FYI, there is a license governing those files, which is why they are not
easily avalible. I'm not sure about distribution rules, but there are rules
regarding usage. IIRC you can use them freely (royalty free) for reading,
but not writing. You should verify that you use the files in compliance with
the license yourself, before using the files in production.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S