[mapguide-users] Buffer is not working properly

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Tue Feb 16 02:50:18 EST 2010

The picture is too low resolution, I cannot read the parcel Id's in the
list or
on the map, so I can't see if the result is plausible.

Your post title is "Buffer is not working propertly", according to the
picture,
the buffer operation works fine.

In your code, you seem to re-buffer the selected parcels,
and then issue "Select Within" on the same layer, is that correctly
understood?

What provider are you using (sdf, postgis, etc.)?

You could try to select the affected items, as that will visually show
what happens.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S