[mapguide-users] CONFIG.XML EDIT DYNAMICALLY?

GordonL gordon.luckett at arrowgeomatics.com
Tue Feb 16 12:30:16 EST 2010

Hi All,
I have a layer that points to a folder of rasters.
I want to filter that layer based on the filename of the raster
(dynamically).
Do I need to dynamically alter the config.xml?  If so, how would I do it?
Some thing like this?
1. Get Raster Datasource.
2. Get Config.xml of datasource.
3. Modify config, delete all child nodes of  where the  name does not equal
the filename I need.
4. SetResource of the raster feature source with the modified config
5. Refresh the map.

Does this make sense?  Is there an easier way to do this?  My issue is that
I have 14,000 images.

thanks
gordon