[mapguide-users] Is their a major flaw with theming point data?

Dave Wilson dave.wilson at autodesk.com
Tue Feb 16 13:55:05 EST 2010

I think the issue has to do with the fact that the coordinate of the point is not within the current map extent and hence does not get selected. The rendering happens after the fact so because the point is outside the extent it simply isn't rendered. I wouldn't call this a bug. I think the workaround is to create circular polygons.

Regards,
Dave