[mapguide-users] Is their a major flaw with theming point data?

Jason Birch jason at jasonbirch.com
Tue Feb 16 20:17:57 EST 2010

That might be tough to support properly given the complexity of the
stylization, especially because they can scale, be offset, etc based
on attributes.

Basically, you're stuck in a chicken/egg situation where you need the
data to calculate the symbol MBRs to figure out how much data to
request :)

Jason