[mapguide-users] Ajaxviewer issue in FF3.5.7 & IE8

murphyRic murphyrichards at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 09:28:47 EST 2010

In both the browsers(FF3.5.7 and IE8), I cannot see the full application, it
displays only a small portion of the viewer say(only H-100px,W-900px ).Also
attached the pictures from both the browsers. I request for your suggestions
on how I can fix this.

Details
OS-WinXP / IIS /.NET
MapGuide- MapGuideOpenSource-2.1.0.4283-Final
My code --HTML -IFrame
 <iframe width=100% height=100%
src="/mapguide/myajaxviewer/ajaxviewer.aspx?SESSION=<%= sessionId
%>&WEBLAYOUT=<%= webLayout %>"
        name="ViewerFrame" />

FF- http://n2.nabble.com/file/n4586242/FireFox_3.5.7.JPG FireFox_3.5.7.JPG
IE- http://n2.nabble.com/file/n4586242/IE_8.0.JPG IE_8.0.JPG