[mapguide-users] Re: Is it Possible to set Feature Label for a layer dynamically

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Fri Feb 19 03:03:16 EST 2010

http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/mapguide-users/2009-January/016165.html

Yes, it is in PHP.
Given that you have asked for this numerous times, and had no response,
its very likely that no one has what you are asking for.

Using the above link, you can see what you need to do, but in php.
You will have to convert that to C# yourself.
When you are done, it would be nice if you would share your work:
http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/CodeSamples

Unfortunately, not many people write up samples, which is why there is no
sample for what you want to do.

I find it strange that you have not mentioned the API documentation yet.
Try this link:
http://mapguide.osgeo.net/files/mapguide/docs/webapi/d6/de2/class_mg_layer.html

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S