[mapguide-users] Tips for New Mapguide Users

Jason Birch jason at jasonbirch.com
Mon Feb 22 01:52:09 EST 2010

In addition to this, I'd recommend that anyone asking questions on any
community mailing list read this first:

http://www.gerv.net/hacking/how-to-ask-good-questions/

Understanding and following this guidance will really increase your
chances of getting an answer.

Also, if you don't get an answer, either nobody knows, or you didn't
provide enough information. Asking the same question again will NOT
help.

Jason